Nexion affiliates operate skilled nursing and rehabilitation as well as
assisted living facilities in Colorado, Louisiana, Mississippi and Texas. Each
of our affiliate skilled nursing and assisted living campuses offers a home-
like setting influenced by their own unique regional cultures. Our commitment
to excellence is reflected in our positive clinical outcomes, resident and
family member testimonials, satisfaction reports and AHCA Quality Awards.
Registered Nurse (RN) Job Summary:
Registered nurses oversee the activities of the nursing staff. The RN is
responsible for overseeing each patient’s overall health and medical
histories. By taking a patient’s entire history into account, the RN can
ensure that each individual receives the best care possible. In addition to
the basic duties performed by nursing assistants and LPN’s, RN’s are also
responsible for advanced activities such as starting intravenous infusions,
administering oxygen, monitoring blood sugar levels and consulting with the
* Evaluates assigned patients
* Plans, implements and documents nursing care.
* Assists physicians during examinations and procedures.
* Performs various patient tests and administers medications within the scope of practice of the RN.
* Promotes patients’ independence by establishing patient care goals and teaching patients and families to understand conditions, medications, and self-care skills.
* Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
* Performs a variety of tasks.
* A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
* Graduate of an accredited school of nursing.
* Valid registration as an RN in the state of Practice
* Completion of relevant state Board of Nursing approved.
We offer our RNs:
* Competitive wage
* Excellent benefits packages
* Opportunity to make a difference in the community
p. EOE M/F/D/V