Reach your full potential with a career here at City Hospital at White Rock
and become part of Our City! We are seeking individuals who will help us
accomplish our Mission to deliver personalized healthcare to the consumers we
serve. We are looking for passionate team members to deliver innovative
solutions for the health and wellbeing of all our stakeholders. We work hard
because every patient interaction, every conversation, and every step in our
care delivery system is important to producing quality outcomes!
City Hospital at White Rock can be your home to learn, grow, embrace
challenges and make a difference. Our hospital is invested in its’ employees
and understands that our success depends on our employees. If you are an
individual who is passionate about the serving others and providing
compassionate care with the highest level of integrity, then City Hospital is
the place for you!
We have proudly served the White Rock community since 1959 and continue to be
the healthcare provider our community deserves and respects. Our vision is to
be the most convenient, accessible, safe and friendly hospital in Dallas. Come
help us live our vision at City Hospital at White Rock!
We are currently seeking a Director of Hospital Education. Under the direction
of administration the Nursing Director of Clinical Practice, Education, and
Research Application oversee development, personnel management, resource
allocation and management controls to enhance the delivery of highest quality
patient care within the Hospital. The Director collaborates with the Chief
Nursing Office in setting, implementing, monitoring, and evaluating standards
of care and practice based on current research and evidenced based practice,
participates on assigned hospital and medical committees, and promotes
collaborative relationships among Nursing Services, the medical staff and
· Responsible for Cerner training.
* On-boards Clinical staff and provides training.
* Demonstrates Human Resource management ability by coaching immediate subordinates, providing feedback and constructive critique of work, facilitating the development of their problem-solving and decision-making skills and documenting their job performance annually.
* functions as a corporate liaison, acting as a regional representative on Corporate level councils, to develop and/or ensure educational content quality across the system
* Expresses Leadership Competencies and Develops People – Values diversity; coaches people; develops future talent; delegates; and effectively deals with employee performance management issues. Collaborates with the Chief Nursing Officer.
* Leads Change – Takes initiative; shows adaptability, flexibility; thinks and plans strategically; articulates clear vision and goals; champions innovation.
* Drives for Results – Manages business operations effectively; effective follow-though and follow-up; takes accountability; solves problems and implements solutions; integrates financial understanding into solutions; demonstrates technical proficiency.
* Uphold City Hospital at White Rock’s Mission, Values and Culture.
* Other duties as assigned.
* Bachelor’s degree required; Master’s degree preferred.
* Must have current, valid RN license or temporary RN license from the Texas Board of Nursing; or, valid Compact RN license.
* Must have current healthcare provider course completion card from American Heart Association for the following course:
* 5-7 hospital clinical experience required
* May have an equivalent combination of education and/or experience in lieu of specific education and/or experience as stated above.
* Focuses on Customer – Acts with urgency to address service issues; assesses and anticipates customer needs; demands highest level of service from self and staff; recovers quickly from service breakdowns and improves processes; ensures staff technical training
* Communicates – Encourages candid exchange of ideas; articulates views clearly and directly; expresses facts clearly in writing; listens attentively to others; communicates a compelling vision to staff; communicates quickly issues affecting staff.
* Delivering the Highest Level of Service Possible, By Demonstrating the Following:
ü Problem Solving
ü Ability, Attitude and Appearance
ü Communication and Compassion
City Hospital at White Rock provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to
all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to
federal law requirements, City Hospital at White Rock complies with applicable
state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every
location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms
and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement,
promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence,
compensation and training.
City Hospital at White Rock expressly prohibits any form of workplace
harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender
identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability,
or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of City Hospital at
White Rock’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up
to and including discharge.