Here at Clover Internal Medicine Associates, we are a privately-owned medical
clinic in the Fort Worth Medical District. We’re proud of our excellent Google
ratings. We are seeking to hire a seasoned Medical Assistant to help us grow.
If you’re dedicated and ambitious, Clover Internal Medicine Associates is an
ideal place to get ahead. Make your next career move with us.
* Back Office.
* IV infusion experience required
* Ultrasound experience or willing to learn – carotid, aorta, joints
* Weight loss management
* Basic phlebotomy and point of care lab testing
* Chart documentation
* Professional communication with patients
* Rooming, obtaining vital signs, discharging patients
* Co-manage inventory
* Front Office.
* Answer calls as necessary
* Scheduling as necessary
* High school diploma or GED required; completion of an accredited medical assistance, licensed vocational nurse, or emergency medical technician program required.
* Excellent interpersonal skills
* Ability to communicate clearly and effectively with patients and other external parties in a courteous and friendly manner at all times
* Must be detail-oriented and highly organized
* Firm grasp on medical practices, administrative processes, and organizational policies
* Knowledge of patient care and examination procedures
* Must be able to maintain confidentiality at all times
* Must be dependable with attendance and able to multitask.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $15.50 – $18.00 per hour
* Employee Discount
* Paid Time Off
* Tuition Reimbursement
* 8 Hour Shift
* Monday to Friday
* Bonus Pay
* I.V. Infusion: 1 year (Required)
* Fort Worth, TX 76104 (Required)
* CMA/LVN/EMT (Required)
* Are you fluent in Spanish?
* One location
Hours per week:
* Answering phones
* Performing injections
* Sterilizing instruments
* Performing X-rays
* Performing EKGs
* Administering medications
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
* Dependable — more reliable than spontaneous
Company’s Facebook page:
* Waiting period may apply
* Only full-time employees eligible