Community Regional Medical Center (CRMC) is the flagship hospital of Community
Medical Centers – a not-for-profit healthcare system based in Fresno,
California, and the largest healthcare provider and private employer in
central California. We measure up with top hospitals nationally and are the 3
rd largest in California. CRMC encompasses several additional campuses
totaling 909 beds to offer the most comprehensive care to our region which
includes; the Fresno Heart and Surgical Hospital, a behavioral health center,
a subacute and transitional care center, a cancer center, and home health
CRMC is home to the only Level 1 Trauma Center and has the only comprehensive
burn care in the Valley serving 2.5 million people within 9 counties. The
56,000 square-foot emergency department is one of the largest and busiest in
the state. We have an 84 bed Level 3 NICU and a brand new pediatric specialty
care unit. Future plans include building a women and children’s facility on
campus and expanding with 65 additional beds.
We are affiliated with one of the top medical schools in the nation –
University of California San Francisco Medical School that offers our
employees to work with some of the brightest physicians and medical
specialists in the nation.
Responsible for assisting the Unit Manager in the planning, organizing, and
directing of patient care services. Leadership skills needed to include, but
not limited to, conflict management, negotiation, team building,
communication, coaching/mentoring others. Participates in necessary team
meetings, and represents clinical staff on appropriate committees.
EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION: MINIMUM REQUIRED:
* High School Diploma/GED
* Graduation from an accredited school of Nursing
* 1.5 years of registered nursing experience in surgical services
* Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing (BSN)
* Experience with mentorship, education and training of staff nurses
* Experience as a Service Line Coordinator or similar position in an acute care hospital
* Current State of California Registered Nurse license
* Current Basic Life Support (BLS) for Healthcare Providers by American Heart Association (AHA)
* National Certification related to specialty and applicable to role within 1 year of hire or entry into job
* Certified Operating Room Nurse (CNOR)
* DEPARTMENT SPECIFIC REQUIREMENTS:
NUMBER OF REQUIREMENTS:
* Adult Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) certification required upon entry or transfer into job for the following departments: 01-74200, 01-74206.
* Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS) certification required upon entry or transfer into job for the following departments: 01-74200, 01-74206.