Registered Nurse RN – ICU
Compensation: $2155/- to $2289/- weekly
Location: Fresno, CA
Specialty: Intensive Care Unit – ICU RN
Shift details: 36 Hours / Week, 3 Days / Week, Night – 7:00 pm to
Roles and Responsibilities:
* Performs in depth, systematic assessment of all assigned patients.
* Formulates collaborative and individualized plan of care and identifies expected patient outcomes, using the nursing process.
* Implements, evaluates and documents patient care interventions and effectiveness in accordance with care plan.
* Organizes, coordinates and prioritizes patient care consistently utilizing available resources.
* Maintains an awareness of unit budget.
* Functions as a professional role model and resource person providing guidance to co-workers.
* Takes active role in unit-based performance improvement.
* Maintains responsibility for own professional development through active participation in in-services and/or continuing education programs.
* Complies with established chain of command for work related problems.
* Participates in identifying unit needs and supports unit goals and objectives that contribute to the growth of the Patient Services Department.
* Maintains departmental records for administrative and regulatory purposes.
* Collaborates with other caregivers to assure appropriate staffing levels on all shifts
* ICU RN
* Recent ICU experience required
* Neurovascular and/ or Open Heart preferred
* 13 WEEK ASSIGNMENTS
* Night Shift
* Cerner experience Preferred
* CA RN License
* American Heart BLS
* American Heart ACLS
* Medical Insurance
* Dental Insurance
* Vision Insurance
* 401 k
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $2,155.00 – $2,289.00 per week
* ICU: 1 year (Preferred)
* Registered Nurse (RN) (Preferred)