Registered Nurse (RN) – Tele
Compensation: $2258/- to $2392/- week.
Location: Fresno, CA
Specialty: Tele (RN)
Shift Details: 36 Hours/Week, 3 days / week, Night – 7.00 pm to 7.00
Day – 7:00 am to 7:00 pm.
Roles and Responsibilities:
* Understand, operate, and troubleshoot cardiac telemetry devices, sensors, and echocardiograms.
* Recognize normal and abnormal cardiac rhythms, have a critical understanding of medical conditions, and apply and interpret cardiac monitoring protocols.
* Use critical thinking skills to determine patient care, complications, and acuity
* Perform a complete history and physical assessment of newly admitted clients and create a nursing care plan with suitable nursing interventions.
* Understand medication dosage, complications, contraindications, and interactions
* Administer medications, including PRN medications based on telemetry monitors, pain, or signs and symptoms of the disease.
* Provide clear patient information, thorough patient education, and recommendations for the next steps to take.
* Perform nursing skills with the expertise to provide optimal patient care and obtain clinical findings as ordered by the attending physician.
* Collaborate care with the interdisciplinary team ensuring all services ordered appropriately
* Begin the discharge education process upon admission and anticipate necessary services and referrals.
* Report any relevant laboratory findings, cardiac rhythms, abnormal vital signs, and assessment findings to the appropriate physician.
* Recognize respiratory and cardiovascular decline and know initial steps to obtain help and to stabilize your patient.
* Tele RN
* 2 years experience within Tele Unit
* 1 year of Travel Experience
* American Heart BCLS & ACLS Certification
* CA RN License
* Medical Insurance
* Dental Insurance
* Vision Insurance
* 401 k
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $2,258.00 – $2,392.00 per week