Conduent delivers mission-critical services and solutions on behalf of
businesses and governments – creating exceptional outcomes for its clients and
the millions of people who count on them. Through people, process and
technology, Conduent solutions and services automate workflows, improve
efficiencies, reduce costs and enable revenue growth. It’s why most Fortune
100 companies and over 500 government entities depend on Conduent every day to
manage their essential interactions and move their operations forward.
Conduent’s differentiated services and solutions improve experiences for
millions of people every day, including two-thirds of all insured patients in
the U.S., 10 million employees who use its HR Services, and nearly nine
million people who travel through toll systems daily. Conduent’s solutions
deliver exceptional outcomes for its clients including $16 billion in medical
bill savings, up to 40% efficiency increase in HR operations, and up to 40%
improvement in processing costs, while driving higher end-user satisfaction.
Learn more at www.conduent.com.
* Must be available to work Monday – Friday between 7a – 7p Central Standard Time
* Must have valid LPN / LVN, RN, or NP License (in any state)
* Supports and manages defined list of patients who require initial and periodic assessment and education about their disease therapy and treatment.
* Uses own professional judgment while performing patient counseling.
* Provides drug information to other health care professionals.
* Ensures proper documentation and record keeping for all interactions.
* Provides information on specific drug therapy, drug administration, side effects and side effect management, and carry out interventions when appropriate.
* Administer programs that enable patients to overcome adherence barriers to medication.
Conduent is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all
positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national
origin, age, gender identity, gender expression, sex/gender, marital status,
sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, medical condition, use of a
guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status,
basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law. People with
disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply for or compete for
employment with Conduent may request such accommodation(s) by clicking on the
following link, completing the accommodation request form, and submitting the
request by using the “Submit” button at the bottom of the form. For those
using Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox please download the form first: click
here to access or download the form.