Covenant Care encompasses three business lines that are an integral part of a
patient’s continuum of care and work together to achieve excellence in patient
care across California and Nevada:
* Skilled Nursing, Residential Health Care & Post- Acute facilities
* Home Health
* Therapy and Rehabilitation
We consistently outperform our peers in every CMS 5-Star Quality Measure,
out-score our peers in every CMS 5-Star rating, and consistently achieve a
30-Day Readmissions rate lower than our peers.
We are Family Serving Families
As part of the Courtyard Health Care Center team, you will function as a
collaborative member of the IDT and provide Patient quality care and optimal
* Must be a graduate of an accredited school of nursing.
* Must possess a current, unencumbered, active license to practice as a Registered Nurse in the State in which you are employed.
* Must be knowledgeable of nursing and medical practices and procedures, as well as law, regulations, and guidelines that pertain to long-term care.
* Must possess leadership and supervisory ability and the willingness to work harmoniously with and supervise other personnel.
* Must be able to relate information concerning a Patient’s condition.
* Must meet the general health requirements set forth by the policies of the facility or department which may include a medical and physical examination.