*CURITEC is looking for a _Clinical Care Representative_ : *
CURITEC is Medicare Accredited DME (Durable Medical Equipment) provider. We
provide advanced wound care supplies to long term care and post-acute
Job Requirements include:
* To be successful, our candidates will require a strong degree of organization / prioritization skills, an ability to understand overall business goals, an ability to work with all team members & referral sources communicating in a professional, educated, accurate, and timely fashion.
* Must have great oral and written communication skills to interface with Nurses, Physicians, Administrators, and office staff. Can establish and maintain relationships with referral sources in the medical community, within your territory.
* Conduct in-services in order to educate on products & services most appropriate for their patient for the purpose of driving sales growth and become the market leader within your territory.
* Maintain accurate records on prospective and active accounts, patients, ensuring information is up to date in order to provide a consistent clinical / operational / billing cycles.
Top Candidates would possess:
* Skills in Microsoft Office and general computer skills are needed.
* Minimum 2-year experience in wound care setting is a must.
* PTA/LVN/LPN minimum required
* Light Travel
Competitive Base Salary
Bonus and Commission Structure. Company car or Car allowance
Fully paid expenses
Car Fuel Plan
Choice of a wide array of medical plans. Vacation Pay
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $50,000.00 – $100,000.00 per year
* Wound Care: 2 years (Required)
* High school or equivalent (Required)
* PTA/LVN/LPN/RN/PT/BSN (Required)
* Multiple locations
* Health insurance
* Dental insurance
* Vision insurance
* Retirement plan
* Paid time off
* Flexible schedule
* Monday to Friday