Travel will be Full Time, four to five overnights per week, visiting PAH patients throughout Fresno, throughout CA, and throughout the surrounding states, with occasional travel throughout the US.
As a Travel Nurse (RN) with CVS Health, you will have the opportunity to use
your clinical skills and be an educator to our patients and their care givers.
Helping them understand their complex pulmonary arterial hypertension (PAH)
therapies by providing infusion training and clinical support.
In this Travel RN role, you will
* Consult and collaborate with physicians, clinicians, pharmacy operations and the sales team to coordinate the patient’s plan of care.
* Work within a highly specialized area of nursing and enjoy the autonomy that comes from working within a home care service.
* Assist patients who are initiating or transitioning to infused or inhaled therapies for PAH.
* Develop deep relationships with patients and care givers in a one-on-one setting.
* Have excellent written and verbal customer service skills and advanced computer skills in order to interact with key partners
* Participate in on-call as the business needs.
* Travel will be to see patients, support our sales team, and training as needed.
* Overnight travel up to 80% nationwide
* When not visiting patients, you will work from home
You will have a uniquely rewarding setting to use their exceptional nursing
skills. As a national leader in the home infusion field and a Fortune 8
company, we seek those special RNs who not only possess strong clinical
expertise with creative ideas but who also have the kind of deep compassion
and sensitivity it takes to treat people in their homes.
Learn more about us:
Registered Nurse, RN, Infusion, Infusion Therapy, Pulmonary, Cardiology, PAH,
Groshong,Hickman, Travel, Travel Nurse, IV Team, ER, ICU, Home Infusion,
Transplant, CRNI, Oncology, Cardiovascular, Vascular Access
* Registered Nurse with current licensure in state of CA with ability to obtain additional licensure for multi state service area
* Two years of high-tech home infusion experience or two years experience in a critical care or acute care hospital setting providing high-tech infusions.
* Ability to build positive business relationships with all levels of medical/clinical personnel.
* Ability to travel as noted in the position summary and as business needs require.
* Have and maintain current CPR certification.
* Possess a valid and current driver’s license and auto insurance.
* Experience in managing patients with pulmonary arterial hypertension – PAH
* Home healthcare and pediatric experience
* CRNI certification
RN Diploma, Associates or B.S. degree in nursing
It’s a new day in health care.
Combining CVS Health and Aetna was a transformative moment for our company and
our industry, establishing CVS Health as the nation’s premier health
innovation company. Through our health services, insurance plans and community
pharmacists, we’re pioneering a bold new approach to total health. As a CVS
Health colleague, you’ll be at the center of it all.
At CVS Health, we work every day to help people on their path to better
health. Never has it been more important for us to deliver on our purpose to
our valued customers, patients, members, and employees. With a presence in
communities across the country, CVS Health colleagues are and will continue to
be a critical piece of the country’s health care solution. The health and
safety of our employees, patients, customers, and members is our top priority
as we face the impact of COVID-19 together. If you would like to learn about
the actions we are taking as a company as we learn more about COVID-19 and its
spread, we encourage you to visit our COVID-19 resource center at
We offer a diverse work experience that empowers colleagues for career
success. In addition to skill and experience, we also seek to attract and
retain colleagues whose beliefs and behaviors are in alignment with our core
values of collaboration, innovation, caring, integrity and accountability.
CVS Health is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
Gender/Ethnicity/Disability/Protected Veteran – we highly value and are
committed to all forms of diversity in the workplace. We proudly support and
encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and
National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job
opportunities. We comply with the laws and regulations set forth in the
following EEO is the Law Poster: EEO IS THE LAW and EEO IS THE LAW SUPPLEMENT.
Please note that we only accept applications for employment via this site.
We provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with
disabilities. If you need to request an accommodation, a qualified
interpreter, written information in other formats, translation or other
services, please contact our Advice and Counsel Reasonable Accommodations
team by emailing Advice and Counsel Reasonable Accommodations team or
|Job Category||Nurse Educator|