Chronic Care Management – Program Lead
We are inviting applications from Registered Nurses with prior experience
in managing Chronic Care Management Program for an exciting WORK FROM HOME
Opportunity with an Innovative Company in the DFW area.
Company Name : Doctor Alliance
Job Profile : Chronic Care Management – Program Lead
Job Type : Full-time
No. of Positions : XXX
Travel : Sometimes
Compensation : Negotiable
* Overseeing the patients with Chronic Diagnostics for a specific practice setting remotely (Chronic Care Management).
* Activities involve collaborative creation, evaluation and management of a patient-centered plan of care (health goal setting) for patients with chronic health conditions.
* Training will be provided to the candidates on the specific job function and electronic medical record software.
* The work process is both easy and rewarding.
* Work can be Home based and requires overseeing the chronic care patients and maintaining communication with their specific physician practices.
* Computer and equipment provided to perform the job function.
Website : www.doctoralliance.com
Corporate office : 3131 McKinney avenue, Dallas, Texas – 75204
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Pay: $40,000.00 – $65,000.00 per year
* Chronic care management: 1 year (Preferred)
* RN: 3 years (Preferred)
* Bachelor’s (Preferred)
* Texas (Preferred)
* 25% (Preferred)
* Must have an RN licensure. Must have Experienced in running and managing Chronic Care Management program.
Full Time Opportunity:
* Other forms
* One location
* Fully Remote
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
* Dependable — more reliable than spontaneous
* Adaptable/flexible — enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
* Innovative — prefers working in unconventional ways or on tasks that require creativity
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
* Detail-oriented — quality and precision-focused
* Innovative — innovative and risk-taking
* Outcome-oriented — results-focused with strong performance culture
* Monday to Friday