LVN, IV Expertise is MANDATORY!!! For IV Clinic in Woodland Hiils, CA
Consult and coordinate with MD on staff and/or standing orders to assess,
plan, implement, or evaluate patient’s IV or injection therapy plans.
Administering IV and injection therapies/medications
Maintain accurate, detailed reports and health records.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
* Greet patients upon first entry to lobby and conduct check-in procedures
* Assist in answering incoming calls, making in-office appointments, and answering general patient questions.
* Escort patients to exam rooms, obtain patient information, and document in patient’s chart
* Assist providers in exam rooms
* Provide instructions to patients as directed by providers
* Maintain exam rooms by stocking appropriate supplies and cleaning/sterilizing as necessary
* Take telephone messages and provide feedback and answers to patient, provider, and the pharmacy as needed
* Triage and process messages from patients and front office staff to providers
* Maintain all logs and required checks (i.e., refrigerator temperatures, expired medications)
* All other responsibilities assigned by providers or practice administrator
Experience with EMR (electronic medical records), medical terminology
Working knowledge of medical terminology, HIPAA regulations, ICD and CPT
coding (highly advantageous)