Registered Nurse - Behavioral Health
Employers on Incredible Health are actively hiring in the Elkton, MD area for the following position: Registered Nurse - Behavioral Health. Nurses with experience in any of the following areas are strongly encouraged to apply: Medication side effects, Therapeutic nurse/patient relationship, Counseling, Suicide and self harm risk assessment, Behavioral health, Psychosomatic Medication Interactions, PTSD, or Intake.
- Shift(s) available: day shift, night shift, and mid shift
- Job types available: full time, part time, and per diem
- Employer features: Level 1 trauma center, Magnet recognized, Teaching Hospital, U.S. News best hospital
Incredible Health connects experienced nurses with PERMANENT positions at over 500 top U.S. hospitals and health care providers. Nurses receive multiple interview requests and are hired in under 20 days on average.
- Licensed as a Registered Nurse to practice in the state of MD
- ADN/ASN degree or higher from an accredited school of nursing
- Active and unencumbered Registered Nurse license in the state of Maryland
- 1+ year(s) experience in Psychiatry
- 1+ year(s) experience in Substance Abuse
- Healthcare coverage: Medical, Dental, Vision
- Paid Time Off
- Tuition Assistance
Salary: $56,000 to $86,000 /year