To assure quality patient care and services are provided to in home clients.
Accountable for making decisions based on his/her educational preparation and
experience in nursing.
* Performs assessments and procedures, which require substantial specialized knowledge, judgment, and nursing skill based upon principles of psychological, biological, physical and social sciences.
* Develops working relationships with discharge planners and social service workers.
* Assesses and reviews the matching of employee skills to client needs.
* Assigns staff to in home clients and visits in home clients a minimum of every two (2) weeks to assess the client’s health status, review/revise the nursing care plan, evaluate the quality of care being provided and review clinical notes.
* Completes nursing assessments of all in home clients within specified deadlines.
* Calls on contracts at regular intervals.
* Provides new or continued services by cultivating and establishing rapport with members of the health care field.
* Consults with institutional staff, client, family and physician in pre-discharge planning of the patient.
* Obtains physicians plans of treatment and orders, and initiates their execution.
* Submits a written report to the physician and renews physician’s plan of treatment at a minimum of once every two (2) weeks.
* Secures equipment and supplies and coordinates placement for use in the home.
* Completes other assignments as requested and assigned.
* May have access to personal health information (“PHI”) necessary to fulfill the above duties and responsibilities. Access to use and ability to disclose PHI is further defined by each organization/department.
*Minimum Education & Experience Requirements: *
* Registered Nurse with active license in the state(s) in which he/she practices.
* Three (3) years of current nursing experience.
* One (1) year management experience.
* Evidence of current CPR certification for adults, children and infants.
* Evidence of satisfactory TB and state required health status.
* Preferred: Community health and a wide range of Medical-Surgical experience.
Full Time Benefits Includes:
* Competitive wages with bonus opportunity
* 15 Paid Days off plus 8 Holidays
* 401k with excellent match
* Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision insurance plans
* Mileage reimbursement