Are you in search of a new career opportunity where you are the connection? If
so, now is the time to choose Encompass Health as your employer. The Home
Health & Hospice division of Encompass Health is hiring!
As a national leader across home health, hospice, and inpatient rehabilitation
hospitals, Encompass Health is consistently ranked as a top best-place-to-work
in the communities we serve. Our philosophy of delivering a better way to care
exemplifies our commitment to quality, compassionate care for our patients,
all while fostering a unique culture that is compassionate and collaborative.
* Encompass Health’s enterprising model of the continuum of care for post-acute services sets the standards for excellence. This is evident throughout all of our care settings and office locations, as we maintain a workplace that is stable, ethical, and supportive.
* At Encompass Health, we continually invest in employees to assist in them achieving personal goals and make meaningful, measurable differences in the lives of their patients.
Ever-mindful of the need for employees to care for themselves and their
families, Encompass Health offers benefits that encourage lifestyle choices
that keep you healthy and happy. Subject to employee eligibility, some
benefits, tools, and resources include:
* Generous time off with pay for full-time employees.
* Continuing education opportunities.
* Scholarship program for employees and their children.
* Matching 401(k) plan.
* Comprehensive insurance plans for medical, dental, and vision coverage.
* Electronic medical records & mobile devices for all clinicians.
* Incentivized bonus plan.
The Hospice Clinical Field Staff Supervisor (CFSS) is a highly visible role
and one that is essential in the efficient flow of information and execution
of quality patient care. If you’re ready to bring your hospice field
experience into the office and enjoy a fast-paced, energized role involving
patients, families, referral sources, and field staff, this is the perfect
role for you.
* Ensures the overall coordination of patient services is delivered according to acceptable standards of practice and all company procedures.
* Communicates with physicians’ offices and plays an active role in establishing and coordinating our patients’ care.
* Assists with patient care review meetings, the review and approval of orders, and provides oversight of patient care.
* Assists the Branch Director with day-to-day office and staff management related to patient care.
* Facilitates the relationship between physicians, referral sources, patients, caregivers, and employees.
* Must be a graduate of an approved school of professional nursing.
* Must be licensed in the state in which they currently practice, or in accordance with the board of nursing rules for nurse licensure compact for the state in which they practice.
* Must have at least two years of nursing experience.
* Must have one year experience in home health or hospice.
* Previous experience in management is preferred.
* Must be organized with the ability to communicate effectively, orally and in writing.
* Must be able to manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
* Must be able to function in a stressful atmosphere.
* Must maintain a professional and friendly demeanor.
* Must possess a passion for helping patients.