Evergreen Home Healthcare wants YOU to join our team of Superhero N
In response to COVID-19 Evergreen Home Healthcare is taking all the
necessary measures to ensure the safety of our patients, families, and staff.
As we practice social distancing please know that our offices will remain
closed to non-essential personnel until further notice. However, we are still
conducting interviews and orientation for new hires weekly via video
conferencing. Please do not hesitate to reach out to us in regards to any
further questions regarding our hiring process during this time.
Evergreen Home Healthcare employs Full-time and Part-time Registered Nurses
and Licensed Practical Nurses of all experience levels including New Grads!
Evergreen is constantly growing and providing care for new patients and we are
always looking to add new members onto our team! Evergreen’s focus is to hire
professional, enthusiastic, and compassionate nurses to provide exceptional
care to our medically fragile patients, infant to young adult. Evergreen
allows for nurses to provide one-on-one care while developing a bond with
patients and their families to ensure the best possible outcome for everyone.
Available Private Duty Nursing (PDN) shifts for Highlands Ranch include:
* 12-hr day shifts Friday-Sunday from 7am-7pm
In addition, Evergreen has a large variety of patients at different acuity
levels throughout the Denver Metro and Front Range areas. Schedules are
designed to best accommodate your personal needs!
* Excellent hourly pay (offers based on experience and license type)
* Great health, dental and medical insurance packages
* Paid Time Off for all Employees
* 401k Plans
* Consistent month-to-month scheduling
* 24/7 support for all clinical and scheduling needs
What our Private Duty Nurses (RN & LPN) Do:
* Assess the patient and follow the comprehensive plan of care for nursing as ordered by the physician
* Document all care provided in a timely and accurate manner
* Function independently in a home setting with minimal supervision
* Maintain positive relationships and communication with patients, families and their care team
Qualifications of the Private Duty Nurse (RN & LPN) :
* Active RN or LPN license in good standing
* Current CPR Certification
* Proficient in writing and reading in English
In addition to the above requirements, Registered Nurse (RN) applicants must
pass a national background check and provide Evergreen Home Healthcare with
three professional references.
Who we are…
Evergreen Home Healthcare has been one of the leading providers in home
healthcare for over 10 years. In those years, Evergreen has helped hundreds of
patients with a multitude of medical needs and conditions, receive the care
they need in the comfort of their own home. Evergreen Home Healthcare believes
in two very important things: providing phenomenal care for our patients of
all ages and providing a rewarding working environment for our field and
administrative staff members!
From: Evergreen Home HealthCare LLC
|Job Category||Home Health|