Registered Nurse - PACU
Employers on Incredible Health are actively hiring in the New York, NY area for the following position: Registered Nurse - PACU. Nurses with experience in any of the following areas are strongly encouraged to apply: Wound & drain care, Robotic surgery, Transplant, Circulate, Pediatric, Presurgical assessment, or Cardiac Monitoring.
- Shift(s) available: day shift, night shift, and mid shift
- Job types available: full time, part time, and per diem
- Employer features: Level 1 trauma center, Level 2 trauma center, Level 3 trauma center, Magnet recognized, Teaching Hospital
Incredible Health connects experienced nurses with PERMANENT positions at over 500 top U.S. hospitals and health care providers. Nurses receive multiple interview requests and are hired in under 20 days on average.
- Licensed as a Registered Nurse to practice in the state of NY
- BS/BSN degree or higher from an accredited school of nursing
- Active and unencumbered Registered Nurse license in the state of New York
- 1+ year(s) experience in PACU / Surgical Recovery Room
- Healthcare coverage: Medical, Dental, Vision
- Paid Time Off
- Tuition Assistance
Salary: $80,000 to $130,000 /year