FRONTLINE ER is growing and always on the lookout for quality, experienced
personnel. FRONTLINE ER employees are a very happy family and are well
compensated with benefits. We may need people in our other locations as well.
* Current state of Texas license as a Registered Nurse with no sanctions or restrictions.
* 2 years of experience as an emergency medicine nurse or comparable experience.
* Certifications: ACLS, BLS, PALS must be current.
* Experience in working with EMR systems & ability to learn new software programs as needed.
* Fluent in English, both written and verbal, with preferred Spanish or second language.
* Must follow the regulations of the Nurse Practice Act.
* Use knowledge and skills of emergency medicine to thoroughly evaluate patients and identify and anticipate nursing patient care needs.
* Ensure that appropriate nursing care is provided to all patients in a compassionate, thorough and competent manner.
* Use Biohazard containers properly, empty and replace Sharps containers.
* Effectively evaluate and document the patient outcome(s) to treatment and care as well as modify treatment plan as needed.
* Must complete legible, accurate, and complete documentation of records in Emergency Department
* Respect and Support patient rights.
* Promote a positive work environment for colleagues, patients, and patient family relations.
* Use patient feedback, research, and reviews to enhance patient care and improve Emergency Department procedures and guidelines
* Practice effective cost control for patients and Emergency Department
* Adhere to all HIPPA guidelines and note in patient charts
* Assess medical supply inventory during every shift and report shortages and restock items when needed.
* Report and document any incident to the physician on duty, medical director, or nurse manager.
|Job Category||Emergency Room|