Entrust Your Career to HealthTrust
Registered Nurse (RN) – Intensive Care Unit – Per Diem & Local Contracts
At HealthTrust Workforce Solutions, we focus on a healthcare facility’s most
valuable resource for delivering exceptional patient experiences – its people.
We believe healthcare isn’t defined by the four walls in which it’s practiced.
It’s defined by the people for whom and by whom it is delivered.
With regional and satellite recruitment offices across the country, we work
around the clock to provide the best support for our Per Diem Nurses. We offer
flexible scheduling, meaning you get first preference on where and when to
work, first call / last cancelled and one of the most competitive compensation
packages in the market.
* Base Pay starting at $46.75 per hour with Differentials
* Weekly direct deposit
* 401k with 3% matching to start
* $500 bonus for 468 hours worked in quarter
* Earn up to $750 for referrals
To get started, you will need the following minimum requirements:
* An associate’s or bachelor’s degree from an accredited school of nursing
* Active RN license
* Current State Nursing License
* Minimum 1- year of recent acute care experience in a hospital setting
* Relevant certifications for specific position (BLS & ACLS)
Together with our healthcare facility partners, we ensure that healthcare
professionals have the skills, tools and support needed to fulfill their
mission of delivering exceptional patient experiences. This means taking a
holistic, long-term view of your career options and taking as good a care of
our people as our hospital partners take of their patients. When healthcare
professionals are empowered with the right skills, tools and employment
opportunity to fulfill their mission – something incredible happens. Patient
satisfaction soars, employee collaboration takes hold and healthcare
organizations deliver high quality, sustainable access to care.