DAY SHIFT & OVERNIGHT SHIFT AVAILABLE
* _FULL TIME & PRN AVAILABLE_*
* _Must have Pain Management , Spine, Orthopedic, Plastic Surgery, and
Peak- Health Surgery Center at Horizon Medical Center is looking for an
experienced Pre-Op/PACU RN to grow with us at our Richardson facility!
The Pre-Op/PACU RN is responsible for admitting the patient to the clinical
area and providing nursing care to the preoperative patient, as well as,
developing a nursing care plan specifically designed for the individual
· Previous preoperative care experience required.
· Graduate of a school of professional nursing or vocational school.
· Licensed in the state of Texas practice.
· ACLS and BLS required.
BENEFITS & PERKS
· Medical, Dental, Vision
· Long & Short-Term Disability
· FREE Life Insurance
· Voluntary Life Insurance
· Accident & Critical Illness
· FREE Employee Assistance Program
· 401k w/Company Match
· Employer Discount Program
· Employee Purchasing Plan
· Direct Deposit or Pay Card Options
· Paid Time Off + Paid Holidays
· Competitive Pay
· Great Employees & Great Working Environment!
Horizon Medical Center is an EOE.
Visit www.horizonmedcenter.com for more information about our facility.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
* PACU: 1 year (Preferred)
* High school or equivalent (Preferred)
* RN (Required)
* BLS,ACLS (Required)
* One location
* 12 hour shift
* Only full-time employees eligible