Illingworth Research Group provides a range of clinical development
services to the pharmaceutical, healthcare, biotechnology and medical device
industries. We are experts in providing Research Nursing for Phase I to IV
clinical trials across many different therapeutic areas. We have grown
organically over our 20-year history offering all services near globally. On
and Off-Site Research Nursing capabilities continue to expand in support of
the patient centricity movement.
* Are you an RN that would enjoy getting involved in some exciting research
into ground-breaking treatments in your spare time?
This role is an opportunity to work additional hours on interesting research
projects and works well alongside other nursing commitments.
Bringing the clinic to the home is an excellent way to enhance patient
recruitment and retention, maintain compliance and build an optimum
relationship with study subjects. It also alleviates stress and improves the
overall patient experience in studies where enrollment is typically an issue,
for example in rare disease studies.
To act as a key member of the clinical research team and ensure clinical
trials are carried out according to their individual approved protocols.
Administering study drug, collecting safety bloods and conducting other
We are looking for Research-experienced, Registered Nurses who combine strong
clinical skills with a compassionate, engaging personality and a dedication to
ensuring exceptional patient outcomes. It is also important that you are
highly organized and that you demonstrate excellent communication and
*Knowledge, Skills & Abilities: *
* Registered nurse with experience in Research Nursing
* 2 years post-registration experience
* Research and clinical trial experience with GCP (Good Clinical Practice) Certification
* Ability to work with initiative in a team within a multidisciplinary environment with minimal supervision.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Venipuncture (blood draw) experience is essential / Cannulation is a PLUS
* IV Infusion experience essential
* Centrifuging and processing experience preferred
* IATA Trained (not essential)
* Good IT skills and a working knowledge of computer software
* Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks
* Training provided for each clinical trial assigned
* Competitive pay rates- paid for drive time and patient visit time in addition to mileage reimbursement
* Flexible working shifts
Job Types: Part-time, Contract
* Nursing: 2 years (Required)
* Research Nursing: 1 year (Required)
* Dallas, TX (Required)
* Active Driver’s (Required)
* Registered Nurse (RN) (Required)
* United States (Required)
* 100% (Required)
* Which weekdays are you available to work and travel to patient homes to perform the clinical trial requirements?
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
* Dependable — more reliable than spontaneous
* People-oriented — enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
* Adaptable/flexible — enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
* Autonomous/Independent — enjoys working with little direction
* Monday to Friday
* No weekends
* Day shift
* 8 hour shift