Description: The RN Accreditation Coordinator ensures continuous
regulatory compliance for assigned areas within licensed/ accredited
* The Coordinator consults and assists in the development, implementation, and measurement of complex cross functional performance assessment and improvement projects/initiatives for hospital licensure and accreditation.
* The Coordinator assures accreditation participation requirements for their assigned licensed/accredited facilities for The Joint Commission (TJC), CMS, and other Regulatory agencies. The incumbent conducts ongoing performance analysis to identify clinical outcome and other improvement opportunities, coaches/educates providers and management, and supports team/taskforces to ensure successful outcomes of projects.
* The Coordinator builds and maintains strong business relationships with leadership, agency personnel, providers, and employees system-wide to facilitate the overall accreditation and regulatory compliance strategies.
* The Coordinator assists with delegation oversight audits and coordinate corrective action plans to ensure compliance with all state, federal, contract, and accreditation requirements including but not limited to TJC, and CMS.
* Performs other related duties as assigned.
Required Education and Experience:
* Bachelors degree in nursing from an accredited college or university
* 1 year of experience in regulatory/performance improvement/nursing education/Disease Specific Program
* 3 plus years of experience in an acute care hospital setting or enterprise-wide health system.
Preferred Education and Experience:
* Masters Degree in a healthcare related field from an accredited University.
* 3 plus years of experience in regulatory/performance improvement/nursing education/Disease Specific Program
Required Licensure/Certification/Specialized Training:
* Current RN licensure by the State of Texas or license reciprocity proof between the State of Texas and another state. Must maintain licensure/certification throughout employment.
1400 S. Main Street
Fort Worth, Texas, 76104