Do You KARE?
Join the KARE Revolution!
“Kare transformed my iife. As a server, I now have more financial independence
and job flexibility than I have ever had. Everyone in the care industry should
sign up.” – Carol R. – Receptionist
HOSPITALITY SHIFTS TO START IN DFW IN MAY! SIGN UP TODAY!
Are you an EXPERIENCED Server? Apply to be a HERO today.
TO WORK WITH KARE YOU MUST DOWNLOAD OUR SUPER-COOL APP!! Search in the App
Store for “KARE HEROES” or go to our website at www.doyoukare.com/why-join-
At KARE, our mission is to transform people like you into SUPERHEROES and
allow care based communities to call on you to save the day! At KARE we
connect caregivers, nurses and hospitality workers with hundreds of Senior
Housing, Post Acute Facilities and other facilities in your area. With KARE,
* earn extra income using the experience you already have
* control your own schedule, with no shift minimums!
* access a portal of potential new employers through our mobile app
* get paid the next business day after your work
* work whenever and wherever you want
Here’s how it works. after you download our super-cool app (don’t worry,
we will tell you how), we will verify some simple information about you
(Contact info, resume info, credentials, blah blah blah . . .). Add after a
quick interview, if you have what it takes, you will become our newest HERO!!
So what kind of work can you do on KARE? Well if you are already a caregiver,
nurse, or hospitality worker, you probably already have a good idea, but just
in case, here is the stuff our HR person made us write:
To qualify for KARE you’ll need…
* A High School Diploma or General Education Degree; or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
* To have six months experience as a receptionist or concierge in a senior housing, skilled nursing, hospital, hotel, restaurant, apartment complex or similar environment
* Basic knowledge of phone systems
* Read, write, speak and understand the English language and to be able to communicate very clearly
* To have a big heart and love serving seniors.
* Ability to pass criminal background check
* Must be highly motivated and can work independently
Responsibilities of Housekeepers:
* Greet residents and guests at the front desk with a smile and a positive attitude and help with any questions they may have.
* Greet callers on the phone and direct them to the correct departments
* Be the VOICE and FACE of our senior care communities
* Other tasks as may be assigned
* Be comfortable with emergency equipment and procedures
* Maintain a positive and professional demeanor toward residents, visitors, families, and co-workers
So with that out of the way, we REALLY hope we can talk with you. PLEASE hit
the “APPLY” button, send us your resume, and we promise to get back with you
* Pay rates include typical bonuses paid and are based on similar cities where Kare operates