Kindred Hospital – Tarrant County (Arlington) is Hiring Registered Nurses for
We are a 68-bed transitional care hospital treating chronically, critically
ill patients with specialized care who require an extended stay in a hospital
setting; featuring a 6-bed ICU and two negative pressure rooms. We are located
off of I-30 just west of AT&T Stadium off of exit 27.
What makes Kindre d Hospital Arlington a great place to work? Our
people, of course! Our Registered Nurses answer this special calling
because they have a fundamental, internal drive to directly help people. In
return, we serve, develop and respect our employees in environments created to
optimize their job effectiveness, experience, and satisfaction.
As a Registered Nurse / RN you will:
* Provide planning and delivery of direct and indirect patient care through the nursing process of Assessment, Planning, Intervention, and Evaluation.
* Develop nursing care plan in coordination with patient, family, and interdisciplinary staff as necessary.
* Communicate changes in patient’s clinical condition with Physicians, Nursing Supervisor/Manager, and co-workers as appropriate.
* Participate in discharge planning process.
As a Registered Nurse / RN you will have:
* Graduated from an accredited Bachelors of Science in Nursing as Registered Nurse / RN or Associate Degree in Nursing or Nursing Diploma program as a Registered Nurse / RN.
* Current state licensure as Registered Nurse / RN.
* BCLS certification is required. ACLS preferred.
* Minimum six months as a Registered nurse / RN with Medical/Surgical experience in an acute care setting preferred.
Job Type: Full-time
* BLS, ACLS (Preferred)
* Registered Nurse (RN) (Required)
* One location
* Health insurance
* Dental insurance
* Vision insurance
* Retirement plan
* Paid time off
* Specialty hospital
* Day shift
* Night shift
* 12 hour shift