Registered Nurse - Cardiac Care
$64,000 to $80,000 /year
Employers on Incredible Health are actively hiring in the Live Oak, TX area for the following position: Registered Nurse - Cardiac Care. Nurses with experience in any of the following areas are strongly encouraged to apply: Arrhythmia management, Chest tube, External pacemaker, Post cardiac surgery care, Rehab, or Transesophageal echocardiogram.
- Shift(s) available: day shift, night shift, and mid shift
- Job types available: full time, part time, and per diem
Incredible Health connects experienced nurses with PERMANENT positions at over 500 top U.S. hospitals and health care providers. Nurses receive multiple interview requests and are hired in under 20 days on average.
- RN Diploma degree or higher from an accredited school of nursing
- Active and unencumbered Registered Nurse license in the state of Texas
- Healthcare coverage: Medical, Dental, Vision
- Paid Time Off
- Tuition Assistance
Salary: $64,000 to $80,000 /year
Why Incredible Health
Watch the interview requests roll in!