Schedule: Varies by business needs
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
The Ambassador performs a variety of tasks to ensure a quality guest
experience, and the smooth operation of the vessel facility that exceeds our
customer/client’s expectations. Depending on the needs of the location the
Ambassador is responsible for greeting and assisting guests, facility setup
and tear down, and ensuring facility cleanliness. This position is responsible
for inspections in assigned property(s) and submits reports to the Supervisor
regarding supply levels. The Ambassador works closely with fellow team
members, Operations Manager, to ensure that cleanliness as well as safety
standards are met at all times.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
* Greet arriving and departing guests in a friendly and courteous manner.
* Act as guest liaison to direct incoming guests to appropriate waiting or testing area.
* At the beginning of a shift ensures the proper setup of site including equipment, signs, canopies, and cones.
* At the end of each shift they ensure that all material that requires break down and storage is done, such as equipment, signs, canopies and cones.
* Inspects all assigned areas daily and reports maintenance discrepancies to Supervisor.
* Actively monitors fuel, water, and necessary supply levels.
* Assist in the maintenance and repair of vessel equipment, as directed by the Operations Manager.
* Use respectful communication to assist guests with their questions, problems, and concerns; relay information to shift or Operations Manager as necessary
* Immediately report any accidents, incidents or safety concerns to Operations Manager or Shift Lead.
* Communicate professionally at all times with guests, client, and teammates.
* Ensures all safety precautions are followed while performing work.
* Support Location Manager by assisting with administrative tasks or department scheduling; step in to address concerns raised by other Ambassadors or guests when Operations Manager is away.
* Maintains working professional relationship with client and staff.
* Strives to maintain a safe working environment through the prevention of accidents, the preservation of equipment, and the achievement of safe working practices.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
* At least 18 years of age
* Excellent customer service and communication skills
* Ability to verbally communicate with guests
* Previous customer service experience, preferred
Education / SPECIALIZED KNOWLEDGE requirements:
* High school graduate or GED required.
* Able to read, speak and understand Basic English .
Special Instructions: Working under general supervision, the Temporary Patient
Services Assistant will administer temperature screenings and/or screening
questionnaires at designated UT Southwestern Medical Center buildings,
clinics, and/or hospitals entrances. The Temporary Patient Services Assistant
must complete required training on first day of work and comply with all
safety precautions set in place to ensure the screeners and individuals being
screened are entering or working in a minimal risk environment. Screeners will
be provided in depth training on screening procedure and best practices as
outlined by the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) to assist with employee,
patient and visitor safety. ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS 1. Greets employees, visitors
and/or guests in a polite, prompt, and helpful manner. 2. Administers health
and temperature screenings of all individuals entering facility using approved
policies, protocols or tools to determine which individuals require retesting
and notify management of any failed screens. Facilitates proper identification
to employees and visitors cleared to enter work site. 3. Documents and records
temperatures outside established protocols while remaining cognizant of
confidentiality requirements. 4. Ensures all individuals entering the building
are wearing or issued a face covering and facilitates appropriate social
distancing during screening process. May provide face masks to
patients/visitors. 5. Utilizes personal protective equipment (PPE) provided by
the institution, such as face shield, safety glasses, gloves, sanitizers, etc.
where necessary and appropriate. 6. Administer screening questionnaire(s) to
patients/visitors based on existing policy or protocol. 7. Disinfects, cleans,
and sanitizes equipment and high touch point areas in screening area. 8.
Performs other duties as assigned. MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS EDUCATION/EXPERIENCE
High school graduation or GED and no experience required. Previous Medical
Assistant, Certified Nursing Assistant, or Licensed Vocational Nurse
experience a plus. KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, & ABILITIES Work requires to be punctual
and reliable with attendance. Work requires ability to pay attention to
detail. Work requires ability to communicate effectively with various levels
of internal and external contacts concerning general policies and procedures.
Work requires ability to work with confidential information on daily basis.
Work requires the ability to successfully manage multiple tasks. Work requires
ability to provide “customer service focus”. Work requires
adaptability/flexibility to react positively to changes in work environment.
Work requires the ability to plan and organize work in logical and efficient
manner. Work may require standing for long periods of time. The following is
the acronym, “PACT”, and is fundamental to all non clinical positions at UT
Southwestern Medical Center: P-Problem Solving: Employees take ownership in
solving problems effectively, efficiently, and to the satisfaction of
customers, or managers. They show initiative in addressing areas of concern
before they become problems. A-Ability, Attitude and Accountability: Employees
exhibit ability to perform their job and conduct themselves in a professional
and positive manner reflecting a professional environment readily assuming
obligations in a dependable and reliable manner. C-Communication,
Contribution, and Collaboration: Who are our Customers? Anyone who requests
our help, needs our work product, or receives our services. Employees focus on
customer service with creative solutions while improving the customer
experience through clear, courteous, and timely delivery and communication.
Sharing ideas with others helps expand our contribution to department goals.
T-Teamwork: Employees work to contribute to the department’s success by
supporting co-workers, promoting excellence in work product and customer
service, and in maintaining a satisfying, caring environment for each other.
WORKING CONDITIONS Work is performed primarily in office, clinic, and/or
hospital setting. Work may require to work outside of normal business hours
which includes nights and weekends. Work site may include both outdoors and
indoors with varying temperatures and weather conditions. Individual will be
required to undergo temperature screening prior to each shift. Hourly Rate is
$12.00 per hour. Please apply at https://www.lanierparking.com/careers
Salary: $12.00 per hour
Job Type: Full-time