At Medcor, we’re passionate about caring for our advocates as much as you are
passionate about caring for your patients! Join our team and receive the
support you need to be successful in your practice and to focus on your
patients. In addition to a collaborative work environment, we offer great pay
and benefits, and an emphasis on your wellness.
Here’s why people love working for Medcor:
* Stability! We’ve been around since 1984.
* Opportunities galore! Medcor has a lot more to offer than just this job. There are opportunities to move vertically, horizontally, and geographically. Annually, 20% of our openings are filled by internal employees. The fact is, opportunity exists here!
* Training! We believe in it and we’ll train and support you to be the best you can be. We feel we offer more training than most other companies.
* Travel! With new clients and projects added daily, there is always an opportunity to transfer across the country.
* We have an open-door policy. Do you have something to say? Speak your mind! We encourage it and we look forward to how you can help our organization.
Medcor is looking to hire an Occupational Health Registered Nurse (RN) Full-
Time to be the Clinic Manager in an employer-based clinic setting in Ft.
Worth, TX. The work environment is in a modern, global pharma facility,
focusing on occupational health and acute/episodic care. The hours for this
position are Monday – Friday, from 9:00AM – 6:00PM.
Come join a vibrant team of professionals who practice medicine by spending
quality time with patients, understanding their needs and determining the best
treatment options available. In this position, you will provide clinical
support services for all injured and ill patients in the client’s workplace
clinic. You will work in close cooperation with Medcor’s operational
leadership to ensure optimal clinic operation. You will also have day-to-day
administrative and operational oversight for the clinic: including hiring, on-
boarding, training, scheduling, patient flow and assuring standard operating
procedures are followed to provide patient focused outcomes. The position
requires a good working relationship with patients, client representatives,
co-workers and the Medcor team.
A typical day in the life of a Medcor Clinic Manager
* Administer and manage health service functions and daily clinic operations
* Provide superior customer service to Medcor’s client and employees
* Assessment and treatment of workplace injuries and illnesses according to Medcor’s Evidence Based Medicine protocols, known as the Medcor Care Protocols (MCPs)
* Build and maintain internal team relationships
* Support for onsite employee health and wellness efforts
* Collaborate with client professionals in health, safety and environmental practices
* Collaborate with client human resources and benefits professionals on clinic issues
* Document and manage information using electronic medical records software and other tools.
* Pre-employment and post-offer screenings
* Physical Assessment Testing (PATs)
* Case management
* OSHA record-keeping
* General administrative duties
* Be able to operationally lead and support a clinic team
* Have valid licensure for the position in which you are applying and current CPR/BLS certification
* Have relevant occupational health experience
* Have strong computer and other technology skills (navigate cell phones, texting, fax machines, etc), as well as familiarity with EMR software
* Be strong enough to lift a 50lb emergency response bag
* Possess excellent verbal / written communication skills
* Have a positive and outgoing personality
* Be willing to go above and beyond just because that’s who you are
* Be passionate about people and giving them the best care humanly possible
* Be able to have fun
It’s a Plus If
* You are comfortable working in a worksite clinic environment
* You have experience in emergency medicine or critical care
We don’t just advocate for our clients and our patients; we also advocate for
ourselves. Our benefits include paid time off, health and dental insurance,
401K with match, education reimbursement and more. To learn more about
Medcor’s Culture click here.
Medcor embraces a set of simple, interconnected practices that everyone can
tailor to their own life and work. To preserve our pioneering, entrepreneurial
spirit, we impart our values through the ongoing Better@Medcor campaign:
encouraging our advocates to make a conscious choice to practice our values,
to celebrate and recognize each other via our peer recognition program, and to
support one another during tough times.
Medcor is a tobacco free and smoke free workplace!