*Required Skills & Experience: *
1. Minimum age requirement of 21,
2. Minimum Bachelor’s degree.
3. Minimum (five) 5 years’ experience as a DEA Investigator with experience
working with opioid treatment centers a healthcare environment providing
nursing services and education/training. Must have experience direct
inspection of the facilities. – DEA Diversion investigator.
4. Experience in education/training management and implementation.
5. Experience in Electronic Health Records (EHR) systems.
6. Understanding of OTP clinic operations is preferred.
7. Understanding of DEA, HIPAA, Federal, State and CARF standards and
Minimum required education : Bachelors
Experience : 5+ yearstravel requirements
About the Position
1. Reviews all policies and procedures regarding the opioid treatment center
dispensaries (medication rooms) and controlled substances including medication
order procedures. 2. Provides training to the compliance team regarding
dispensaries and controlled substances. 3. Provides training to nurse trainers
regarding dispensaries and controlled substances. 4. Provides training to
regional staff, nursing staff, treatment center directors and providers
regrading dispensaries and controlled substances. 5. Audits opioid treatment
program dispensaries. 6. Monitors dispensary activities. 7. Assists programs
with responding to DEA and pharmacy board inquires and audits. 8. Assists with
DEA licensing and pharmacy license as needed. 9. Reviews the ordering of
Medications/Prescriptions. 10. Reviews bi-annual inventories, 11. Monitoring
need for Medication reorders and refills. 12. Assists in reviewing bi-annual
inventories. 13. Assists in dispensary layout and controls. 14. Assists in
establishing record keeping standards. 15. Reviews the process for the proper
destruction of all medication spills/waste and expirations. 16. Communicates
any controlled substances issues and concerns to the compliance team. 17.
Reviews storage of controlled substances. 18. Reviews security systems related
to controlled substances.
_ This position expects a 50% travel, 75% travel rate._
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $36,951.00 – $125,752.00 per year
* Dental Insurance
* Health Insurance
* Paid Time Off
* Tuition Reimbursement
* Vision Insurance
* DEA Certification (Preferred)
* Monday to Friday
* 8 hour shift
* Waiting period may apply
* Only full-time employees eligible