In this highly technical, fast-paced, and challenging nursing position, you’ll
collaborate with multidisciplinary team members to provide the very best care
for our patients in a Magnet Designated Facility. You must be able to
communicate clearly and openly building relationships that promote a
collaborative environment. Be accountable for your performance and take
initiative for your professional growth. Always look for ways to improve the
patient experience while being engaged and eager to build a winning team.
Your Job Requirements:
* Magnet Hospital designation requires all new hires to have BSN or commitment to obtain BSN
* Current Registered Nurse License to practice professional nursing in the State of Texas
* Current American Heart Association Healthcare Provider BCLS certification must be submitted to Human Resources before attending New Employee Orientation
* Credentialed as a Diabetic Education Specialist or Diabetes Clinical Management Specialist preferred.
* One (1) year of experience in health related setting.
Location: Methodist Health System · NURSING SERVICES
Schedule: Full-time, Day, 0800-1600