The Practice Administrator professional responsible for supervising the daily
operations of the facility to ensure smooth, efficient operations. Works
closely with physicians to ensure that quality patient care is maintained.
Supports and promotes the vision, mission, and strategic plans of Methodist
Your Job Requirements:
* Master’s Degree preferred OR current TX RN licensure and healthcare leadership related experience.
* Affiliation with American Association of Professional Coders and completion of Professional Association Healthcare Office Manager training preferred.
* Very strong proficiency using Microsoft Office products
* Superior oral and written communication skills
* Demonstrated capability to interface and maintain effective relationships with all departments and employees in a team-oriented environment
Your Job Responsibilities:
* Communicate clearly and openly
* Build relationships to promote a collaborative environment
* Be accountable for your performance
* Always look for ways to improve the patient experience
* Take initiative for your professional growth
* Be engaged and eager to build a winning team
* Ensures OSHA and/or CLIA environmental control plan is maintained in the office
* Coordinates physician practice operations
* Regularly reviews various financial and operational reports to identify positive and negative trends in the practice operations.
* Develops and implements plans to continually improve patient satisfaction ratings.
* Ensures patient’s insurance benefits are verified to determine of coverage meets the standards as stated in the organization policy
* Prepares, completes, and submits all managed care applications, hospital staffing applications, licensures, etc., in an accurate and efficient manner.
* Serves as the primary liaison with the Central Business Office, and ensures that all deposits, petty cash, and financial transactions are carried out according to policy
* Oversee the cashiering functions of the clinic and make sure that on-site personnel collect co-payments, deductibles, and prior balances according to policy
* Conducts ongoing training for registration staff to improve customer service as well as cash collecting efforts
Location: Methodist Health System · ASSOC IN COLORECTAL SURGERY
Schedule: Full-time, Day, 8am – 5pm