Now Hiring (FT/PT) Staff Nurse (RN, LPN/LVN)!
This position is responsible for assessment of resident health status for both
new and existing residents and the subsequent development of the care or
service plan. Under the direction of the Director, Health and Wellness, this
position is responsible for routine communication with direct care staff,
medication aides, other nursing staff, the Director, Health and Wellness, and
the Administrator about the needs of residents and maintaining compliance with
all regulatory standards. Provides ongoing audit and reviews clinical systems
to ensure compliance with State regulations and policies.
* Communicate with Director, Health and Wellness on resident needs on an as needed basis to ensure consistent quality services.
* Participate in providing hands on care and specific nursing tasks as required and in support of the resident’s care plan.
* Provide clinical support and training of care staff in support of continuing education requirements for care staff.
* Assist in transcription of physicians’ orders and the review of new physicians’ orders.
* Maintain the proper certifications required by local and state licensing agencies which include on-going in-service trainings, accreditations, specific coursework and certifications.
* Foster teamwork with co-workers, show initiative in overcoming obstacles, take actions which assist others beyond job responsibilities, and have a positive impact on co-workers, and visitors.
* Seek out and perform other duties as assigned or needed.
* Must have compassion for and desire to work with seniors!
* High School Diploma or equivalent.
* Valid State Nursing License as a Staff Nurse (RN or LPN/LVN). Certifications as required by state.
* Must have 1 year of experience as a nurse or caregiver preferably in an Assisted Living or Memory Care community. Supervisory experience of 6 months or more in a health-related field.
* Must be able to read physician orders and match to Medication Administration Records for residents. Understanding of medical terminology adequate to pass medications and communicate with medical professionals.
* Effective written and verbal communication with all residents, families and visitors
* Experience with Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel. Understanding of human resource rules.
* Must be able to pass a criminal background check and drug test.
Apply with your resume and cover letter TODAY to schedule your interview
for this exciting opportunity!