One of the nation’s largest and most respected hospital management companies,
Universal Health Services, Inc. (NYSE: UHS) has built an impressive record of
achievement and performance. Steadily growing since its inception to an
esteemed Fortune 500 corporation, UHS today has annual revenues of $10 billion
and 83,000 employees. In 2019, UHS was recognized for the ninth consecutive
year as one of the World’s Most Admired Companies by Fortune; and in 2018,
ranked #268 on the Fortune 500, and in 2017, listed #275 in Forbes inaugural
ranking of America’s Top 500 Public Companies.
Our operating philosophy is as effective today as it was 40 years ago: Build
or acquire high quality hospitals in rapidly growing markets, invest in the
people and equipment needed to allow each facility to thrive, and become the
leading healthcare provider in each community we serve. Headquartered in King
of Prussia, PA, UHS has more than 83,000 employees and through its
subsidiaries operates more than 320 acute care hospitals, behavioral health
facilities and ambulatory centers in the United States, Puerto Rico, the U.S.
Virgin Islands and the United Kingdom.
Millwood Hospital is a 134-bed mental health facility that provides inpatient
and outpatient mental health and chemical dependency treatment. Millwood’s
caring, and multidisciplinary staff has successfully provided inpatient and
outpatient mental health and chemical dependency care to children,
adolescents, adults, and senior adults since 1971. Millwood Hospital is
located in Arlington, TX in the heart of the city. It is 5 minutes away from
AT&T Stadium home of the Dallas Cowboys. The hospital is less than 35 minutes
from DFW International Airport. Millwood Hospital is a Joint Commission
accredited hospital with a solid reputation in the community.
To learn more visit: https://millwoodhospital.com/
Millwood Hospital is currently seeking a dynamic Director of Intake to
join our team!
The Director of Intake is accountable for directing the assessment and
referral activities at the facility. As a clinician, this position provides
direction to a staff of Assessment and Referral Counselors in the provision of
psychiatric assessment services, including clinical evaluations, crisis
intervention, and referrals. This position interfaces closely with the medical
staff, fellow department heads, administration, and treatment teams/external
case managers/managed care organizations, functions as a liaison with other
hospital Intake Departments. Monitors and assures timely completion of the
Core Measures (HBIPS) Abstraction Tool for all admissions.
* _Education_* : Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university
in social work, psychology, mental health, nursing or a related field;
* _Experience:_* A minimum of five (5) years direct clinical experience in
a psychiatric or mental health setting desirable. Working knowledge of the
Addiction & Recovery field and experience in clinical interviewing, patient
assessment, family motivation, treatment planning, communicating with external
review organizations or comparable entities, and working effectively with
people of diverse backgrounds.
* _Licensure:_* R.N., L.C.S.W., L.M.S.W., LPC or applicable license.
* _Additional Requirements:_* Complete knowledge of crisis intervention
techniques. Trained in CPI and CPR.
This opportunity provides the following:
* Challenging and rewarding work environment
Growth and development opportunities within UHS and its subsidiaries
* Excellent Medical, Dental, Vision and Prescription Drug Plan
401k plan with company match
Generous Paid Time Off
UHS is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this
employment opportunity. Please, no phone calls or emails. All resumes
submitted by search firms to any employee at UHS via-email, the Internet or in
any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place for
this position will be deemed the sole property of UHS. No fee will be paid in
the event the candidate is hired by UHS as a result of the referral or through
* UHS is a registered trademark of UHS of Delaware, Inc., the management company for Universal Health Services, Inc. and a wholly-owned subsidiary of Universal Health Services, Inc. Universal Health Services, Inc. is a holding company and operates through its subsidiaries including its management company, UHS of Delaware, Inc. All healthcare and management operations are conducted by subsidiaries of Universal Health Services, Inc. To the extent any reference to “UHS or UHS facilities” on this website including any statements, articles or other publications contained herein relates to our healthcare or management operations it is referring to Universal Health Services’ subsidiaries including UHS of Delaware. Further, the terms “we,” “us,” “our” or “the company” in such context similarly refer to the operations of Universal Health Services’ subsidiaries including UHS of Delaware. Any employment referenced in this website is not with Universal Health Services, Inc. but solely with one of its subsidiaries including but not limited to UHS of Delaware, Inc.