Welcome to Mobile-med work health solutions – Our mission is providing
for employers of all sizes who want to provide their staff with quality care
at the workplace. Mobile-med places on-site clinicians in clinics at various
corporate locations and also provides mobile-care for those employers who do
not have the space for a dedicated clinic in their facility. Mobile-med
specializes in occupational health and primary care as well as offers a
preventative musculo-skeletal injury program keeping workers healthy,
productive and happy.
We are currently looking for a Nurse Practitioner or Physician’s Assistant
to join our client site in Livermore, CA. This position would be 2 days a week
onsite and working from home 3 days a week.
What You Bring/Position Requirements
* Master’s Degree from nationally accredited nursing program or Physician’s Assistant program.
* Must hold current national certification as a Nurse Practitioner or Physician’s Assistant
* License to practice as Registered Nurse Practitioner by California Board of Registered Nursing or license to practice as a Physician’s Assistant by California Board.
* Motivated, reliable, organized, and punctual
* Demonstrates excellence in interpersonal, verbal and written communication
* Ability to work independently with minimal instruction
* Entrepreneurial spirit
* Positive attitude and a team player
* Strong interpersonal, operational and organizational skills with commitment to accuracy, detail, follow-up and follow-through and the ability to multitask
Preferred but not required:
* Have Prescriptive Authority (RXN) or have Provisional Prescriptive Authority (RXN-P) with current DEA licensure, if applicable for role with associated articulated plan.
* Familiarity with primary care or occupational medicine
* Direct patient care and management/oversight of occupational injuries/illnesses at the work site
* Familiarity with regulatory exam testing ((hearing conservation, lead/silica surveillance, respirator fit/pulmonary function testing, etc.)
* Understanding the basis and application of standards set forth by the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA)
* Experience at industrial work location a plus
* Strong emergency medical/trauma care skills
Approximately 30-40 hours a week, weekday schedule to provide on-site medical
care to our client site in Livermore, CA.
Job Type: Full-time
* Paid Time Off
* Monday to Friday
* One location
* Not listed / Other
Relocation Assistance Provided:
|Job Category||Advanced Practice|