Infusion RNs, come join our team of Specialists! (Ask about our other
locations near you)
The RN Infusion Specialist communicates and collaborates closely with
pharmacists, physicians, and other members of the health care team to provide
consistent quality care for patients with Infusion Therapy needs. Working with
a high degree of autonomy, the RN accepts responsibility and accountability
for assigned patients as a Case Manager to plan, implement, and evaluate the
care for adolescent and adult clients. The RN works within the framework of
the State Nurse Practice Act(s), follows all Mobile Medical LA policies and
procedures, and participates in Mobile Medical LA Quality
Assessment/Improvement activities. He/she complies with nursing standards
while performing job duties and responsibilities, and will demonstrate
competence in these key job areas through the ability to perform functions,
including, but not limited to, the listed duties and responsibilities.
REPORTS TO :
Director of Nursing/ Director of Patient Care Services/ Clinical Supervisor
* Registered nurse with current California state license in good standing
* Graduate of an accredited school of nursing.
* Credentials in specialty area, i.e., phlebotomy, IV, ET.
* Two (2) years’ experience in acute care nursing with venipuncture and infusion therapy administration skills (at least one (1) year was within the last 2 calendar years)
* One-on-One patient care experience in a home care setting required within the last two (2) years
* CPR certified currently
* Current health certificate/physical examination and TB testing.
* Valid state driver’s license and reliable automobile.
* Proof of current automobile insurance.
* Able to communicate effectively in English, both verbally and in writing
* Successfully clear Criminal Background Check
OTHER PREFERRED EXPERIENCE:
* One (1) year outpatient facility experience within the last two years;
* One (1) year community health or public health experience within the last two (2) years
* Experience in Critical Care and/or ambulatory care setting highly desirable
* Strong administration skills, with ability to adapt to electronic documentation
Our nurses will enjoy the following Benefits:
* Variety of assignments, procedures and treatments
* Flexible schedules
* Weekend and evening opportunities, in-home
* One to one patient care
* Continuing education
Apply today with your resume! We are looking to fill positions immediately!
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract
Pay: $45.00 – $55.00 per hour
* outpatient facility: 1 year (Preferred)
* relevant: 1 year (Preferred)
* Home Health Care: 2 years (Preferred)
* Critical Care: 2 years (Preferred)
Full Time Opportunity:
* Fully Remote
Relocation Assistance Provided:
* Monday to Friday
* Weekends required
* On call
|Job Category||Home Health|