Modern Vascular is looking for a Full Time Cath Lab Registered Nurse to
work in our clinic located in Fort Worth, TX.
Our mission is to provide an exceptional patient care experience that promotes
healing and recovery in a compassionate environment. Each employee plays a
vital role by living our cultural values – being patient-centered, creating
change, thinking first and building trust with all patients.
The Cath Lab staff assists in the performance of basic diagnostic to complex
interventional Peripheral vascular procedures under the direction of the
interventional vascular radiologist.
The patient population served by the Cardiac Catheterization Laboratory
consists of the adult patient eighteen years and older; and geriatric patients
requiring or seeking procedural/surgical intervention to maintain or restore
an optimum level of wellness.
* Assesses, plans, implements and evaluates all nursing care.
* Pre-Ops and Recovers Patients, along with providing sedation for procedures
* Reacts accordingly to emergencies.
* Administers medications/IV conscious sedation under physician’s direction.
* Provides accurate and timely nursing documentation in EMR
* Records, monitors and demonstrates understanding of hemodynamic measurements, valve areas
* Demonstrates knowledge of human growth and development, assessment, range of treatment and care of patients served.
* Graduate of an accredited School of Professional Nursing
* Current RN licensure
* Current BLS certification
* Completion of ACLS training within 6 months of hire.
* Interpersonal skills to successfully interact with patients, guests, physicians and other employees.
How to apply: Please submit a resume in PDF format only.
Job Type: Full-time
* cardiac cath lab: 1 year (Preferred)
* nursing: 2 years (Required)
* Registered Nurse (RN) (Required)
* One location
* Health insurance
* Dental insurance
* Vision insurance
* Retirement plan
* Paid time off
* No weekends
|Job Category||Cath Lab|