Newport Healthcare is a series of evidence-based healing centers for
adolescents and families struggling with mental health issues. With locations
across the United States, Newport Healthcare offers a family-systems approach,
providing gender-specific, individualized, and comprehensive holistic programs
that encompass clinical therapy, academic support, and experiential practices.
We treat individuals, ages 12–18, who are experiencing depression, anxiety,
eating disorders, trauma, and substance abuse. Offerings include residential
treatment, intensive outpatient programming, therapeutic day schools, and day
treatment. Newport Healthcare nurtures the physical, psychological, social,
educational, and spiritual needs of adolescents and their families, from a
foundation of compassionate care, clinical expertise, and unconditional love.
Our primary mission is to empower teens and restore families. Experts include
medical directors, psychiatrists, therapists, registered dietitians, nurses,
licensed social workers, teachers, and more.
Empowering Lives. Restoring Families .®
The Clinical Outreach Specialist is accountable for building and maintaining
trust, as a reliable resource for adolescent/young adult behavioral health
care, in their respective professional communities. The Clinical Outreach
Specialist will collaborate with their client’s treatment team, both
internally and externally, to provide comprehensive care coordination
including regular communications; while acting as an internal liaison to
foster and enhance the experience and outcomes for their clients and their
families. These talented specialists will identify market strategy, build and
deepen professional relationships and optimize potential opportunities to
increase Newport Healthcare’s reach.
* Strategically develop and execute quarterly and annual performance objectives for the target market
* Identify decision makers in the target markets and reach out to establish those key relationships
* Conduct face to face meetings with key decision makers to uncover needs, address barriers to treatment and create community partnerships
* Plan and execute territory routing to balance new and existing relationships
* Plan/ attend conferences/ networking events on behalf of Newport Healthcare
* Plan and attend facility tours, professional weekends and facility events for decision makers in the target market
* Plan and execute presentations, customize them to the target audience
* Respond immediately to service and referral inquiries
* Support the referring professional and the family, from the first call through admission, ensuring communication and care coordination
* Document meaningful activity related to decision makers in target market in contact database
* Attend and participate in national calls and weekly team calls
* Participate in Quarterly field rides with Senior Director of Clinical Outreach
* Manage expenses and company credit card tasks as designated by supervisor/administrator
* Bachelor’s Degree in Psychology, Marketing, Business, Healthcare or closely related field OR minimum 3 years of direct experience in behavioral health setting/ pharmaceuticals sales.
* Experience with communication principles, practices, and techniques applicable to a healthcare environment.
* Extensive experience in creating, maintaining and delivering on marketing strategies to meet objectives.
* Excellent communication skills with a focus on customer experience
* A willingness to travel and work in a national team of professionals is a must.
Newport Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer.