We are looking for a full-time Endoscopy Technician to join our GI team!
RESPONSIBILITIES & DUTIES
* Evaluate and complete an assessment of the patient’s needs; provide supportive care before, during and after procedures while maintaining accurate and complete records.
* Provides a safe environment for the patient to prevent any potential injury; investigates and intervenes in problem situations, reporting all appropriate information to the Nurse Manager.
* Cleaning and disinfecting endoscopy equipment in a safe and responsible manner; operating and troubleshooting endoscopy and patient monitoring equipment.
* Ensures that all patient consents are signed and completed appropriately prior to procedures.
* Maintains the patient’s right to privacy at all times.
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS
* High school diploma or equivalent.
* Minimum 2 years previous hospital GI endoscopy experience required!
* Ability to handle sensitive situations with diplomacy and tact.
* Ability to comply with patient confidentiality; knowledge of HIPAA required!
* Maintains neat and professional appearance.
We offer medical, dental and vision, voluntary life insurance, and short-term
disability benefits. Employees are eligible to enroll in 401k after 1 year of
_ **PLEASE NOTE: Job offer is contingent on successful completion of a
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $17.00 – $21.00 per hour
* Endoscopy Technician: 2 years (Required)
* High school or equivalent (Required)
* One location
* Health insurance
* Dental insurance
* Vision insurance
* Paid time off
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
* Dependable — more reliable than spontaneous
* People-oriented — enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
* Detail-oriented — would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
* Monday to Friday
* Day shift
* Only full-time employees eligible