The CSR attracts potential customers by answering product and service
questions, suggesting information about other products and services. The CSR
will process orders, prepare correspondence, and fulfill customer needs to
ensure customer satisfaction.
Problem-solving is also at the core of our CSRs. They will confidently
troubleshoot and investigate if they do not have enough information to resolve
The target is to ensure excellent service standards, respond efficiently to
customer inquiries and maintain high customer satisfaction.
* Resolve product or service problems by clarifying the customer’s complaint by determining the cause of the problem and selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem as well as following up to ensure resolution.
* Manage large amounts of incoming calls and generate sales leads when possible.
* Possess a basic understanding of all product categories and first line technical support interface with the customer.
* Answer incoming calls and distribute to proper departments.
* Generate sales orders based on customer input via telephone, EDI, fax, and e-mail.
* Act as a liaison between the customer and the Planning, Manufacturing and Quality departments for future orders, product spikes, COA’s and regulatory requests.
* Execute Returned Goods Authorizations (RGAs) based on customer input.
* Negotiate terms/settlements with customers in the event of mistakes made in orders/shipments.
* Sort incoming mail and prepare outgoing mail.
* File and track orders.
* Position requires lifting and manipulation of medium sized packages.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
* 2-year college degree in an appropriate field.
* At least 2 years of customer service experience.
* Must have excellent telephone skills. Must have proficient computer skills. Including MS Word and Excel. Sage Peachtree Accounting and INFOR experience a plus.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $35,000.00 – $40,000.00 per year
We are an essential critical infrastructure business manufacturing medical
supplies. No unscheduled visitors are allowed into the building and extra
sanitization and cleaning protocols are in place. Necessary meetings are held
with social distancing.
* Health insurance
* Dental insurance
* Vision insurance
* Retirement plan
* Paid time off
Communication method(s) used:
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
* Detail-oriented — quality and precision-focused
* Stable — traditional, stable, strong processes
* Team-oriented — cooperative and collaborative
* Monday to Friday
* Day shift
* 8 hour shift
* Waiting period may apply
* Only full-time employees eligible