We are looking for an excellent Director of Nursing to work inside our
facility in Fresno. This is not a remote position. You will be given a high
level of responsibility and will provide 24-hour supervision of Nursing
Services and direct the Nursing Department to maintain quality standards of
care in accordance with current Federal, State and The Company standards,
guidelines and regulations. In absence of the Administrator, assumes the
responsibility for center operations. The position conducts the nursing
process – assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation – under the
scope of the State’s Nurse Practice Act of Registered Nurse licensure.
* Assumes ultimate responsibility for coordinating plans for the total care of each resident which comply with physician’s orders, governmental regulations and facility resident care policies.
* Communicates and interprets policies and procedures to nursing staff, and monitors staff practices and implementation.
* Participates in all admissions decisions, and may visit prospective residents before admissions.
* Participates in daily and weekly management team meetings to discuss resident status, census changes, personnel, or resident complaints or concerns.
* Other duties, responsibilities and activities may change or assigned at any time with or without notice.
* Currently licensed as RN in the state practiced.
* Associate or Bachelor Degree from an accredited nursing school required.
* Five years in long-term or acute health care preferred; At least 2 years nursing supervisory experience required.