Operating Room Coordinator
Employers on Incredible Health are actively hiring in the New Orleans, LA area for the following position: Operating Room Coordinator . Nurses with experience in any of the following areas are strongly encouraged to apply: CVOR, Open heart, PACU experience, Circulate, Scrub, Transplant, Pediatric, Vascular, Robotic surgery, On-call required, RNFA, Ortho, or Neuro.
- Shift(s) available: day shift, night shift, and mid shift
- Job types available: full time, part time, and per diem
- Employer features: Academic medical center, Cross training, Level 1 trauma center, Magnet recognized, Teaching Hospital, U.S. News best hospital
Incredible Health connects experienced nurses with PERMANENT positions at over 500 top U.S. hospitals and health care providers. Nurses receive multiple interview requests and are hired in under 20 days on average.
- RN Diploma degree or higher from an accredited school of nursing
- Active and unencumbered Registered Nurse license in the state of Louisiana
- Healthcare coverage: Medical, Dental, Vision
- Paid Time Off
- Tuition Assistance
Salary: $56,000 to $88,000 /year