I have a very upscale multi specialty surgical center in Beverly Hills looking
for a Director if Nursing to oversee their operation, again at a very upscale
location to be considered you must have a minimum of 3 years experience in
this arena and be well versed in all surgical capacities. Below is a job
J ob Description
Multi-specialty Surgery Center
The Director of Nursing is responsible for performing Multi-specialty Surgery
Center duties in a safe and effective manner.
Job Duties, Responsibilities and Capabilities:
* Be familiar and keep up-to-date files and programs for accreditation of the center with appropriate agencies.
* Participate in training with accreditation consultants and keep logs up-to-date
* Interact with Physicians and Surgeons of the center to facilitate patient care and flow of operations.
* Interact with care team (RNs, LVNs, techs and others) to ensure smooth operations of the different aspects of care
* Be familiar with and implement infection control protocols
* Be familiar and implement radiation safety protocols.
* Keep center’s inventory orders up-to-date
* Supervision and audit of patient charts for completeness
* Oversee quality control for recovery area and circulating nurses.
* Maintain patient confidentiality, including HIPAA and practice specific compliance guidelines.
* Attend and maintain training relevant to role, including practice management software, CPR, OSHA, and HIPAA.
* Have the presence of mind to deal with emergency situations and difficult patients.
* Have a pleasant personality, and a healthy outlook on life.
* Skill in establishing and maintain effective working relationships.
* Ability to establish priorities and coordinate work activities.
* Strong communication skills at all levels.
* Ability to analyze problems and consistently follow through solution.
* Ability to maintain confidentiality of patient and employee information.
* Office duties include, but not limited to chart preparation, medical records filing, knowledge of basic office equipment, including copying, faxing, emailing, texting, scanning and basic computer skills.
* Ability to organize and communicate clearly.
* Provide five-star service and be able to communicate effectively with patients, other staff members and physician.
* Excel in a team-oriented culture.
* Assist in the training/ on-going development of new staff.
Must be comfortable and at ease working in a fast-paced environment and have a
track record of excellent customer service, problem solving and organizational
skills and understanding of group process and teamwork
For consideration please send me a resume and answer all questions.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $8,000.00 – $10,000.00 per month
* Health Insurance
* Director surgical nursing: 3 years (Required)
* Beverly Hills, CA 90210 (Required)
* Rn (Required)
* English (Required)
* United States (Required)
* Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) (Preferred)
* Please tell me why you may be a great fit for this opportunity including pertinent positions and leadership responsibilities. Thank you
* One location
Relocation Assistance Provided:
* Monday to Friday
* Waiting period may apply