Physicians Surgical Network Affiliates are looking for a full-time Director to
join our team in Irving. PSN Affiliates, manages surgery centers throughout
Texas and is
looking for talented nurses to partner with to give superior patient care.
* Bachelor’s degree in Construction Management, Construction Science or other construction related Architectural Engineering field or related discipline.
* Five years of project management/construction experience. May substitute required education degree with additional years of equivalent experience on a one to one basis.
* Cognitive skills as related to the position
* Top Level Customer Service Attitude and Compassion for our Patients and Customers
Compensation and Benefits:
*COMPETITIVE SALARY *VISION
*PTO Accrued *DENTAL
The Director of Revenue Integrity provides leadership to the ongoing
development, implementation and oversight of operations across Revenue
Integrity department. The Director ensures the strategy aligns with the
overall mission and oversee development and implementation of best practice
policies for RI
operations, charge capture processes, productivity, charging
education/training and overall monitoring of hospital service department
charge capture functions
* Provide leadership, feedback, coaching, counseling, guidance and direction on management of RI Operations (account and claim edit management), missing charges, charge trigger methodology, CDM, fee schedules and charge capture.
* Assist in the development, implementation and maintenance of internal controls and policies to maintain sound billing practices.
* Communicates and interacts with senior leadership and clients regarding initiatives, outcomes, successes and barriers.
* Partners with Patient Accounting, Patient Access, Compliance, Contracting, Clinical and Business Units to ensure that Revenue Cycle application and operational needs are performed efficient and cost effective while meeting the needs and goals of the organization.
* Accountable for the planning and successful transition of Revenue Cycle systems, organizational and operational development of staff within the applicable patient accounting applications.
* Allocate and assign duties to employees and monitor the activities and operations of assigned facilities, along with staff
* Perform on-site analysis of processes and Revenue Cycle Management as well as conducting follow up analysis of post-implementation operations for acquisitions
* Draft summary reports and make presentations to Management Team, Division, Facility Leadership Teams and other staff during and post transition for acquisitions
* All other duties as assigned
PSN AFFILIATES PROVIDES SERVICES THROUGHOUT THE TEXAS AREA TO INCLUDE BUT
NOT LIMITED TO EL PASO, SAN ANTONIO, AUSTIN, PLANO, FORT WORTH,
CARROLLTON, FRISCO, AND IRVING