Required Skills & Experience:
1. Minimum age requirement of 21,
2. Minimum Bachelor’s degree.
3. Minimum (five) 5 years’ experience as a DEA Investigator with experience
working with opioid treatment centers a healthcare environment providing
nursing services and education/training.
4. Experience in education/training management and implementation.
5. Experience in Electronic Health Records (EHR) systems.
6. Understanding of OTP clinic operations is preferred.
7. Understanding of DEA, HIPAA, Federal, State and CARF standards and
What you need to know:
1. Reviews all policies and procedures regarding the opioid treatment center
dispensaries (medication rooms) and controlled substances including medication
2. Provides training to the compliance team regarding dispensaries and
3. Provides training to nurse trainers regarding dispensaries and controlled
4. Provides training to regional staff, nursing staff, treatment center
directors and providers regrading dispensaries and controlled substances.
5. Audits opioid treatment program dispensaries.
6. Monitors dispensary activities.
7. Assists programs with responding to DEA and pharmacy board inquires and
8. Assists with DEA licensing and pharmacy license as needed.
9. Reviews the ordering of Medications/Prescriptions.
10. Reviews bi-annual inventories,
11. Monitoring need for Medication reorders and refills.
12. Assists in reviewing bi-annual inventories.
13. Assists in dispensary layout and controls.
14. Assists in establishing record keeping standards.
15. Reviews the process for the proper destruction of all medication
spills/waste and expirations.
16. Communicates any controlled substances issues and concerns to the
17. Reviews storage of controlled substances.
18. Reviews security systems related to controlled substances.
* This position will require 60-75% travel
50% travel, 75% travel
Day, 5 days/week, 8 hour shifts
We exist to serve people who are addicted to opioids, as well as primary care,
to foster wellness, longevity and socially responsible behavior. We have a
passion to serve people in what can be some of the hardest days of their
lives. It’s a great time to join our team as we are growing rapidly and have
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $90,000.00 – $100,000.00 per year
* education/training management and implementation: 1 year (Preferred)
* DEA Investigator: 5 years (Preferred)
* EHR: 1 year (Preferred)
* Bachelor’s (Preferred)
* 8 hour shift