Retirement Center Management, a leader in the senior living industry has an
outstanding opportunity for a Move-In Coordinator at our Emerson S. Collins
location, an Independent Living senior community.
Thursday and Friday from 10:00 a.m. to 6:30 p.m.
Saturday from 10:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
The Move-In Coordinator, under direct and indirect supervision, assists with
the pre- and post-move in planning and execution of new resident assimilation.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Contact (meet or call) family immediately after sale for introduction and coordinate Move-In process.
* Assist family and resident with all Move-In logistics (except care issues).
* Perform pre-check of the apartment and follow-up on any readiness issues.
* Greet Resident/Family on Move-In day.
* Ensure staff aware of new resident – Notify Nurses and Caregivers.
* Provide “Hand Holding” for Resident/Family as required.
* Provide Resident/Family a brief orientation to the apartment and surroundings.
* Update with the Family within 24-48 hours of resident Move-In.
* Provide back-up support for Community Tours. This includes knowing the features, advantages, and benefits of the community’s service programs well enough to present this information and tour customers.
* Assist Director of Sales & Marketing with calls to prospective residents and tours of the community to meet sales goals.
* Inform prospective families and referral sources about how services and programs can meet their needs.
* Respond promptly to every telephone call or in-person inquiry from all referral sources, prospective residents, and families.
* Provide appropriate community and company information to anyone who inquires.
* Maintain minimum supply level of promotional packets and move-in packets.
* Maintain unit inventory and readiness list current each day.
* Provide data entry support using YARDI System.
* Convert working files to permanent files.
* Member of the community’s emergency response team.
* Maintains a professional appearance and good personal hygiene per company policies.
* Assist with planning and production of community events as requested.
* Other duties as assigned.
* Prior experience assisting with the marketing/sales process, preferably in a senior living or multi-family environment.
* Proficient communication skills both verbal and written in English.
* Excellent customer service skills both in person and on the telephone.
* Well-developed time management and organizational skills with a high attention to detail.
* High school diploma or equivalent.
* Experience with YARDI or other client management system highly preferred.
* Must be flexible with working hours to include some weekends.
Must pass a background check and drug screen.
Job Type: Part-time
* One location