Registered Nurse - Hem/Onc Coordinator
Employers on Incredible Health are actively hiring in the Fort Worth, TX area for the following position: Registered Nurse - Hem/Onc Coordinator. Nurses with experience in any of the following areas are strongly encouraged to apply: Assistant Nurse Manager, BMT, CNO, Charge, Chemo or oncology certified, Chemotherapy/Biotherapy provider card, Chemotherapy/Immunotherapy certification, Clinical Nurse Coordinator, Clinical trial experience, Director, Manager, Supervisor, or VP.
- Shift(s) available: day shift, night shift, and mid shift
- Job types available: full time, part time, and per diem
- Employer features: Level 1 trauma center, Magnet recognized
Incredible Health connects experienced nurses with PERMANENT positions at over 500 top U.S. hospitals and health care providers. Nurses receive multiple interview requests and are hired in under 20 days on average.
- ADN/ASN degree or higher from an accredited school of nursing
- Active and unencumbered Registered Nurse license in the state of Texas
- Healthcare coverage: Medical, Dental, Vision
- Paid Time Off
- Tuition Assistance
Salary: $55,000 to $111,000 /year