Registered Nurse (Programs) – Full Time – Irving, TX
Sanitas Medical Center is currently seeking a qualified Registered Nurse to
join our team. Our medical centers provide services such as primary care,
walk-in urgent care, lab, diagnostic, and health care education and resources
for our patients. We strive to attract people who believe in our mission and
are dedicated to the service of our patients and their families.
Oversees the management of patient care of the Center. Plans coordinates,
directs and evaluates the management of patient care and staff to achieve high
quality care. Interacts with all levels of nursing personnel and other
departments to assure effective utilization of resources that meet the
physiological and safety needs of the patient and their families.
* Assists with planning, directing and evaluating patient care delivering nursing personnel.
* Communicates to the RN in charge the status of performance of paraprofessionals assigned to him/her.
* Provide direction and supervision to paraprofessional in providing direct patient care; orients Medical Assistant.
* Assists with the assessment of patient needs; assist in planning, implementing and evaluating interventions to meet patient’s need and family needs when appropriate.
* Maintains effective and efficient use of equipment and supplies.
* Completes appropriate forms that monitor patient progress.
* Delivers direct patient care.
* Administers prescribed medication.
* Transcribes and implements doctors’ orders
* Assists other members of the healthcare team in providing direct patient care.
* Records patient care and patient progress on appropriate documents.
* Assists in evaluating plan of care to the patient.
* Shares professional knowledge and learning with other team members.
* Takes appropriate action to maintain a safe and aesthetic environment.
* Confers with other members of the healthcare team regarding patient care procedures that will directly affect the patient.
* Orients and teaches patients families regarding patient care procedures that will directly affect the patient.
* Adheres to department policies and procedures.
* Participates in meeting of staff and department meetings.
* Assures that Infection Control and OSHA Regulations of the center are implemented.
* Maintains or delegate properly, logs and follow up on patients (i.e. Coumadin, abnormal mammograms, colonoscopies, biopsies on pap smears).
* Flexible to changes in work schedule and location as needed by organization.
* Bachelor Degree or Graduate from an accredited school of Nursing
* 2 years hospital and one year managed care experience preferred
* Bilingual English/Spanish(preferred but not required)
* Computer knowledge required
* Active Registered Nurse License in job location state
* CPR-BLS Required; ACLS/PALS preferred
* IV Certification required
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $70,000.00 – $75,000.00 per hour
* registered nurse: 1 year (Preferred)
* acute care: 1 year (Preferred)
* RN (Preferred)
* One location
* Health insurance
* Dental insurance
* Vision insurance
* Retirement plan
* Paid time off
Work from Home:
Relocation Assistance Provided:
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
* Detail-oriented — quality and precision-focused
* Innovative — innovative and risk-taking
* Monday to Friday
* Weekends required