How will this role have an impact?
This position will be responsible for fulfilling our internal departments, as
well as external clients’ needs from an analytics perspective and develop
reporting to satisfy those needs. The candidate filling this position needs to
have advanced technical abilities in order to mine data from multiple sources
(SQL server and flat files) and transform that data into meaningful insight
that will be consumed by individuals from various backgrounds.The candidate
will work with the technology team, Client Services, and other business groups
to gather information and understand any request. In addition, this position
is responsible for supporting, identifying new solutions focusing on
optimizing our current process to deliver data and insights to clients.
This role will also participate in the development of analytics strategy in
collaboration with Client Services team.
This role will report to our Director, Customer Solutions.
What will you do?
* Extending company’s data with third party sources of information when needed
* Enhancing data analysis procedures to include information that is relevant for building analytic systems
* Doing ad-hoc analysis and presenting results in a clear manner
* Partner with client, operations and other teams to drive understanding of our product offerings and services through data analysis.
* Provide data, reports and insights that could be easily understood by non-technical individuals.
* Work closely with Client Services to gather requirements and to develop solutions to fulfil clients’ requests.
* Proactively monitor, identify, and help our IT partners resolve system production issues.
* Implementing automated solutions for recurring ad hoc data extraction.
We are looking for someone with:
* Bachelor’s degree in Math, Statistics or Computer Science or related field or equivalent work experience
* Master’s degree in Mathematics or technology preferred
* 5+ years professional experience (quantitative disciplines such as math, statistics, computer science, information systems preferred)
* Experience with SQL Server, Reporting, and Data Cubes
* Experience with Replication and ETL
* Experience in statistical and data analysis (e.g. significance testing, regression modelling, factor analysis, etc.) or experience in machine learning, predictive or descriptive analytics, preferred
* Experience using business intelligence tools (e.g. Tableau) and data frameworks
* Demonstrated ability to develop and present business cases
* Ability to rapidly assess, analyze and resolve complicated issues, and distill that complexity into simple and concise communication
Signify Health is helping build the healthcare system we all want to
experience by transforming the home into the healthcare hub. We coordinate
care holistically across individuals’ clinical, social, and behavioral needs
so they can enjoy more healthy days at home. By building strong connections to
primary care providers and community resources, we’re able to close critical
care and social gaps, as well as manage risk for individuals who need help the
most. This leads to better outcomes and a better experience for everyone
Our high-performance networks are powered by more than 9,000 mobile doctors
and nurses covering every county in the U.S., 3,500 healthcare providers and
facilities in value-based arrangements, and hundreds of community-based
organizations. Signify’s intelligent technology and decision-support services
enable these resources to radically simplify care coordination for more than
1.5 million individuals each year while helping payers and providers more
effectively implement value-based care programs.
To learn more about how we’re driving outcomes and making healthcare work
better, please visit us at www.signifyhealth.com.