A career at Sono Bello means being part of a dynamic and high energy work
environment, where each one of our team members can make a difference. We love
what we do, and it shows, we are the national leader in providing cutting
edge, personalized body transformations. We believe everyone deserves to have
their best body today and pursue their best life now. Sono Bello is a fast-
paced small surgery center and we provide our team members advantages that
most other medical facilities don’t:
* No work on Holidays or night shifts so you can have a normal/regular life balance
* Work in an environment where our patients are excited about improving their lives
* Competitive pay and benefits.
The role works under the supervision of a member of the medical staff
through the full patient experience; and is responsible for delivering
excellent patient care first and foremost, pre-procedure, intra-procedure,
post-procedure and includes working directly with our physicians.
* Responsible for the timely retrieval of individual records upon request.
* Monitors the collection, processing, maintenance, storage, and appropriate access to and usage of patient and clinical records.
* Assists as required with pre-operative and post-operative visits.
* Ensures all pre-operative preparations are met and procedure room is prepared (i.e. proper operating room attire, comfortable room temperature and climate, fluids and blanket temperature).
* Cleaning and sterilizing operating room and instruments after a procedure and disposing of contaminated materials in a timely manner.
* Correctly prepares instruments, equipment and operating room needed for surgical procedures.
* Assisting, if needed with application of proper post-procedure dressings and garments to patients with patient comfort in mind.
* Assist other staff in performance of their duties.
* Acts with integrity to maintain patient confidentiality and ensure HIPPA compliance at all times while maintaining PHI Disclosure records.
* Strives to assist clinic in meeting Key Performance Indicators for operational as well as sales targets and actively partners with team to help clinic achieve overall goals.
* May explain treatment procedures, medications and physician’s instructions to patients and caregiver(s) following established standards.
* Supports the maintenance of appropriate medical supply levels.
* Must be able to work a Tuesday – Saturday schedule on a regular basis
* Use of the telephone, computer and other related instruments or devices while communicating with patients, caregivers, physicians and staff
* Vision and hearing acuity
* Standing and walking for periods of time – this is very fast paced center
* Ability to lift up to 25 pounds
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions.
* Must maintain BLS certification.
* Ability to interpret a variety of instructions in written, oral, diagram or schedule form.
* Ability to write reports and correspondence.
* Ability to problem solve and clarify necessary steps of logic and reasoning in a professional manner.
* Must be familiar with MS Office, including Excel.
* Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide.
* Able to demonstrate knowledge of surgical and medical instruments including but not limited to: OR table, lights, all suctioning devices and tubing, irrigation, laser, O2 tanks and Banyan Stat Kit/AED.
* Successful completion of a Medical Assistant program from an accredited institution and meet state requirements.
Job Type: Full-time
* Dental Insurance
* Employee Assistance Program
* Employee Discount
* Flexible Spending Account
* Health Insurance
* Life Insurance
* Paid Time Off
* Referral Program
* Vision Insurance
* 8 Hour Shift
* Day shift
* Monday to Friday
* Medical Assistant: 1 year (Preferred)
* San Ramon, CA (Required)
* Tuesday (Preferred)
* Wednesday (Preferred)
* Thursday (Preferred)
* Friday (Preferred)
* Saturday (Preferred)
* One location
* Registered Nurse
Travel Between Offices:
* Sterilizing instruments
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
* Dependable — more reliable than spontaneous
* People-oriented — enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
* Adaptable/flexible — enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
* Detail-oriented — would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
* Outcome-oriented — results-focused with strong performance culture
* Stable — traditional, stable, strong processes
* People-oriented — supportive and fairness-focused
* Team-oriented — cooperative and collaborative
* Only full-time employees eligible