**BONUS POTENTIAL: $5000 SIGN-ON
Carrollton Springs is a 78 -bed behavioral hospital located in Carrollton,
TX. The hospital provides a full continuum of care for those suffering from a
mental health issue and/or chemical dependency. This includes inpatient
treatment, partial day programming and intensive outpatient services.
Assessment services are provided 24 hours a day, seven days a week. At
Carrollton Springs we are dedicated to Changing People’s Lives®.
The Carrollton Springs Nursing Team is devoted to providing innovative and
exceptional psychiatric care in a safe and therapeutic environment. We focus
on creating a strong foundation for long-term healing and recovery with
evidence-based practices, and utilizing medication therapy that is relevant
and up to date. Above all, we truly value that both the patients and our staff
are treated with dignity and respect, always going that extra mile to ensure a
positive environment. So, do you have what it takes to become part of a team
dedicated to Changing People’s Lives®?
*BONUS POTENTIAL: $5000 SIGN-ON *
Members of our team Enjoy:
* Working with a highly engaged staff
* Flexible scheduling
* Career growth
* Competitive compensation
* Support the organization, program and unit philosophy of care
* Coordinate and deliver quality general and psychiatric nursing care to patients
* Ensure medical Orders are followed, initiate and follow treatment planning
* Act as a patient advocate at all times
* Graduate from an accredited program of professional nursing training
* Current unencumbered license to practice by the State Board of Nursing
* CPR Certification and Crisis Prevention Training (CPI) within 30 days of employment and prior to any patient contact
Previous experience in a psychiatric health care facility, with direct
experience working with chemical dependency, dual diagnosis, psychiatric and
geriatric patients preferred. Experience in patient assessments, family
motivations, treatment planning and communication with external review
organizations or comparable entities.