Are you a Veterinary Nurse with 3+ years of experience? Do you feel that you
are rushed in the exam room and are not able to educate your clients on what
is really important? Are you feeling that it’s ultimately about how much you
can sell rather than what you can provide? Do you have an LVT or enough C.E.
to share your knowledge with others?
If you have successfully answered “Yes” to these questions, then we encourage
you to submit your application to become part of our team. We are looking for
a Veterinary Nurse that would like to contribute to our ultimate goal:
“Providing peace of mind to our clients and to promote the well-being of their
1) Submit a Cover Letter — Let us know what you would LIKE to contribute to
our team and community.
2) Provide your most current resume.
3) Have 3 business references ready to be contacted when we call you for an
4) Provide your current availability so we can discuss details over the phone.
When can we call you?
Job Type: Full-time 30 hours/wk to start. Scheduled hours will be ~9 hr shifts
4-5 days a week (variable M-F).
Benefits include: employee’s pet’s health care discounts, opportunity to
participate in the company healthcare plan, holiday pay, PTO, CE, and a great
Job Type: Full-time
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
* Veterinary Nurse: 3 years (Required)
* CVT/RVT/LVT (Preferred)
* United States (Required)
* One location
* Health insurance
* Paid time off
* Professional development assistance
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
* Dependable — more reliable than spontaneous
* People-oriented — enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
* Adaptable/flexible — enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
* Detail-oriented — would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
* Achievement-oriented — enjoys taking on challenges, even if they might fail
* Autonomous/Independent — enjoys working with little direction
* Innovative — prefers working in unconventional ways or on tasks that require creativity
* High stress tolerance — thrives in a high-pressure environment
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
* Detail-oriented — quality and precision-focused
* Innovative — innovative and risk-taking
* Outcome-oriented — results-focused with strong performance culture
* Stable — traditional, stable, strong processes
* People-oriented — supportive and fairness-focused
* Team-oriented — cooperative and collaborative
* Monday to Friday
* Day shift
* On call
Company’s Facebook page:
* Waiting period may apply
* Only full-time employees eligible